Our renowned company offers for rent the following office space in a new AAA class office building in high standard, just a few steps from metro station B - Anděl.
This is one of Prague's most sought-after locations for work, shopping and entertainment. The office building is well connected by public transport, metro, tram or bus.
The offices have flexible divisible spaces for closed and open layouts and are equipped with:
- Reduced ceilings with built-in modern lighting
- Cooling beams integrated in the ceilings
- Optical connections for several operators
- Raised floors with floor boxes and connections
- Window ventilation for each enclosed office
- Central ventilation system with air supply of 36 m³/hr/workstation
- Heating by convector heaters
- Sprinkler extinguishing system
- Clear height 3m
The building has Eco-friendly technology with impact on operational savings and is further equipped with:
- Card entry system with turnstiles
- High speed lifts
- Two-storey representative reception 24/7
- 91 parking spaces in two basements
- 358 m2 of storage space on the ground floor
- 60 bicycle racks including showers and toilets for cyclists
- 10,807 m² of flexible office space
- 523 m² of commercial space with exposed entrances from Plzeňská Street
- 467 m² of outdoor terraces on the upper floors
Smíchov is a well-known Prague district located on the left bank of the Vltava River, belonging to the Prague 5 municipal district. It is bordered to the north by Mala Strana, to the south by Hlubočepy, and to the southwest by Radlice. The Smíchov cadastre runs west north along Plzeňská Street to the border with Motol. Already before Smíchov was annexed to Prague, one of Prague's main railway stations was established in Smíchov, today known as Nádraží Smíchov. There are well-known traffic junctions.
The bus station is located near the well-known Smíchov brewery Staropramen in Na Knížecí Street, where connections to the south or south-western Bohemia (e.g. in the direction of Písek, Beroun, Plzeň, Rokycany, Strakonice, Domažlice, Klatovy, etc.). The central public transport stations in Smíchov are two metro stations of the B line - Smíchovské nádraží and Anděl. The metro exits are in the vicinity of the project.
There are countless restaurants, cafes, bars, shops in the vicinity of Smíchov and in close proximity there is a large shopping centre Nový Smíchov, which is popular among visitors and tourists especially for shopping. This building offers an ideal working environment for companies that need a combination of a good address and good transport links for their employees.
The advantage in this building is the division of units and the possibility to adapt the working environment to your own needs, to the needs of employees and clients. All this in a modern working environment.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us or contact our specialist.
|The order||Floor||Usable area||Parking||Price|
|OFF-1||4th floor||251 m2||Yes||102 659 CZK||Detail|
|OFF-2||4th floor||327 m2||Yes||133 743 CZK||Detail|
|OFF-3||4th floor||386 m2||Yes||157 874 CZK||Detail|
|OFF-4||4th floor||578 m2||Yes||236 402 CZK||Detail|
|OFF-5||4th floor||776 m2||Yes||317 384 CZK||Detail|
|OFF-6||4th floor||1 296 m2||Yes||530 064 CZK||Detail|
|OFF-7||8th floor||193 m2||Yes||78 937 CZK||Detail|
|OFF-8||8th floor||242 m2||Yes||98 978 CZK||Detail|
|OFF-9||8th floor||338 m2||Yes||138 242 CZK||Detail|