Our company offers this new office building in the location of Prague Holešovice, which has a huge potential to become an office hub. This is the first, extremely modern office project located in the immediate vicinity of the metro station C-Nádraží Holešovice and will have direct access to four types of public transport - train, metro, buses and trams.
This project offers a range of services not only to its tenants but also to the local community. For example, the publicly accessible garden behind the building includes a multifunctional playground and an open air cinema, and there will also be a restaurant with a café. It will provide a plethora of benefits for its tenants, including a healthy and flexible working environment, playful design with innovative features, breathtaking views and terraces, excellent visibility or even a novel running track on the roof of the building. Elements and technologies that contribute to sustainable development are supported by LEED Platinum certification.
The floor plan resembles an H-shape. It offers a total of 22,400 m² of space on seven floors. It also includes 214 parking spaces on 3 underground floors, including an intelligent parking system or six high-speed elevators.
- Location on the corner of Plynární and Argentinská Streets near the Nádraží Holešovice metro station
- For rent:
o 20 300 m² of class A office space
o 2,300 m² of retail space on the ground floor
- LEED Platinum certification
- WELL certification
- Estimated completion: April 2018
- Fresh & Tasty restaurant and café by Zátiší in the building
- Pharmacy and medical clinic in the building
- Top floors and terraces with amazing views
- Easy accessibility due to proximity to 4 modes of public transportation
- Smart and innovative parking system for all 214 parking spaces
- Mobile app that connects all services in and around the building
- Electric car available for tenants
- Self-service laundry and drying facilities included in the building
- Publicly accessible garden with multifunctional playground and open air cinema
- Running track on the roof of the building
However, the developer has now decided to go one step further and, starting with this particular project, certify the building with WELL certification, which monitors elements that affect human health and mental well-being through air quality, water quality and access to light sources.
It also focuses on personal comfort, access to healthy food and the impact of buildings on the body and mental health.
For more information about the project, please contact us.