Business conditions and legal arrangements
INFORMATION FOR CLIENTS/VISITORS TO OUR WEBSITES AND FOR CONSUMERS
1. Information on out-of-court dispute settlements
We would like to inform you that in the event of a dispute between us and you as a consumer, you have the right to an out-of-court settlement, with the relevant body being the Czech Trade Inspection Authority (Česká obchodní inspekce), pursuant to Section §14 of Act. 634/1992 Coll., On Consumer Protection, as amended. For more detailed information on out-of-court settlements of consumer disputes, please visit the Czech Trade Inspection Authority’s website at www.coi.cz/en [Information on out-of-court consumer dispute settlement (ADR)].
2. Information on Copyright Protection – Notice
All published information, photographs, articles, or advertisements placed on this website are protected by Act No. 121/2000 Coll., On Copyrights, as amended, Act No. 213/1995 Coll., On Trademarks, as amended, and other valid and effective legal regulations. You may copy this information for your personal use, but you may not publish or distribute the information, photographs, etc. without the prior written consent of Luxent s.r.o.
The information published on this website is obtained directly from property owners or from public sources; in case of damage caused by incomplete or incorrect information, Luxent s.r.o. is not responsible for this damage.
The data controller and processor of personal data is LUXENT s.r.o., with registered office at Pařížská 131/28, Josefov, 110 00 Prague 1, ID No.: 28225376 (hereinafter referred to as the "Company").
- We process the personal data of the data subject for as long as necessary, but no longer than five (5) years in accordance with the purpose for which they were obtained.
- We obtain personal data on the basis of
- the data subject's explicit consent via the Company's website;
- the written (paper) explicit consent of the data subject,
- in connection with and for the purposes of entering into and performing under a contract between the data subject and the Company.
- Personal data obtained
- for the purposes of performing an agency contract with a third party (e.g. a seller), or
- for the purpose of providing services to third parties, our suppliers or subcontractors, who provide services directly or indirectly related to the services provided by the Company and who are bound to protect personal data to the same extent as the Company. These include, in particular, the services of appraisers, experts and financial advisors, legal advice through cooperating attorneys, the services of photographers, drone pilots, providers of 3D mapping, homestaging, etc., always according to the need or agreement of the data subject who agrees to provide us with personal data to these third parties;
- The Company takes care of the security of the personal data it receives from the data subject. The personal data of the data subject is not accessed by any unauthorized person and is not transferred without the consent of the data subject to other entities for further processing, unless required by law or in case of protection of the Company's legal interests.
- If the data subject has doubts as to whether the Company processes personal data in accordance with the applicable legislation of the Czech Republic and the European Union, he/she has the right to object and the Company will subsequently verify the validity of the request.
- The data subject also has the right to object to the processing of personal data about him/her by the Company to the competent authority at the Office for Personal Data Protection, Pplk. Sochor 27, 170 00 Prague 7.
- The data subject has the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time and to request the deletion of the personal data recorded. The right to erasure does not apply to data processed in the context of the obligation to perform a contract, legal reasons (AML) or legitimate interests. If the data is stored in back-up systems that automatically ensure the resilience of all systems and perform the function of data loss protection in the event of accidents, it is not possible to delete the data even from the back-up systems, or it is not technically feasible. However, this data is not actively processed and will not be used for further processing purposes.
- You may also address your data protection questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the registered office of the Company mentioned above, or as registered in the commercial register at the time.
- The Company's website stores the following information: IP address, web page opened, http response code, browser and operating system identification, monitor resolution. This information is processed by the Company to optimize the website to improve the user experience for a period of one (1) month and for the purposes of legal protection and legitimate interests. Furthermore, this data is stored in connection with the consent given for the processing of personal data and the sending of commercial communications, for the duration of the consent for the sole purpose of the Company's legal protection, without any further processing.
- The Company's website stores the following information: the IP address, the web page opened, the http response code, browser and operating system identification, monitor resolution. The Company processes this information to optimize the website to improve the user experience for a period of one (1) month and for the purposes of legal protection and legitimate interests. Furthermore, this data is stored in connection with the consent given for the processing of personal data and the sending of commercial communications, for the duration of the consent for the sole purpose of the Company's legal protection, without any further processing.
- The Company's website uses technology to collect and store information using cookies on the data subject's device. Cookies are small text files that are not sent anywhere or otherwise processed. Cookies do not collect any of your personal information, but without these cookies we cannot provide the full functionality of the website.
4. Receiving commercial communication
In the event that you, as a visitor to this site, request information to be sent about the properties offered by Luxent s.r.o. to your e-mail address, or you share your e-mail address with Luxent s.r.o. for the purpose of obtaining information on the real estate market because you are considering a real estate transaction, Luxent s.r.o. is authorized to use this e-mail address to send commercial communication containing offers by Luxent s.r.o., provided that it complies with other conditions as required by law.
Commercial communication, in the sense of Act. No. 480/2004 Coll., On Certain Information Society Services, as amended, includes real estate offers sent by e-mail.
The recipient of the commercial communication will always be able to withdraw his/her consent for the use of his/her electronic address (e-mail) for disseminating commercial communication in a simple way.
5. Information on commissions
Given that each property is unique, the amount of commission is always a matter of agreement between Luxent s.r.o. and the client.
The information contained in the advertisements has been prepared and arranged by the estate agent based on information provided by the seller or landlord. The seller or landlord and the estate agent consider the information contained in these offers to be correct, but do not guarantee its accuracy and completeness and are not obliged to supplement or update it or to correct any errors or inaccuracies contained therein.