This project was successfully sold out.
The historic core of Prague is getting a new residence in a beautiful neo-Renaissance townhouse from the end of the 19th century in Všehrdova Street, just a few minutes from the centre of Prague on the other bank of the Vltava River, as well as from Kampa, Malostranské náměstí or Petřínské sady in the immediate vicinity.
The developer's meticulous work and sensitive reconstruction and restoration help to bring to light the former beauty of this original Lesser Town house, now reconstructed with an eye to the luxury and practical living currently inherent. The superbly situated layout, timeless design with preservation of original features and thoughtful interior potential will satisfy even the most discerning buyer.
The Všehrdova 3 residence offers 11 exclusive apartments with balconies on 7 floors, ranging in size from 2+kk to 5+kk, crowned on the top two floors by a generous duplex 5+1 on 250 m2 with a fireplace. A new elevator will be built for the perfect comfort of future residents and the basement will be completely renovated.
Also in the common areas, the existing original elements will be preserved, including the staircase. Future residents of this newly offered intimate residence will thus be able to comfortably enjoy the atmosphere of the Lesser Town and Kampa not only in the surroundings but also inside their house.
The former immediate surroundings of this beautiful Neo-Renaissance house were characterised by mills, riverside gardens, a brickyard, as well as the magnificent houses and palaces that abound in the Lesser Town.
After a year of construction in 1893-1894, this neo-Renaissance house was approved with the descriptive number 444. At that time, the newly created street, until then referred to as nameless, also received its name. It was inspired by the Czech humanist and master of Charles University from the turn of the 14th and 15th century, owner of two houses in the area - Viktorín Kornel of Všehrd.
Like Viktorín, the designers and builders of the house were also successful in their time. They were Ferdinand Korb and the castle builder Karel Fiala, the creator of the project and author of several houses around Kampa. From the very beginning, the house was conceived as an apartment and rental house. The builders themselves then occupied the apartments on the 2nd and 3rd floors. Non-residential premises were also approved in the house at that time - for a glove workshop and a writing room and in the generous basement for storage.
After a less glorious period from 1952-1991, the house was returned to its private owner and is now beginning to write its modern history in the 21st century.
Completion - Spring/Summer 2017.